Ah, veggies. A nice diversion for the palate.
Makes 1 serving.
- 1 slice whole wheat or other whole grain bread
- 1 wedge of Laughing Cow Cheese (Swiss)
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1- 2 Tbsp chopped red onion
- 1- 2 Tbsp chopped green pepper
- A couple of broccoli florets, chopped into tiny pieces
- Red Wine Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper
- Olive Oil
1. Toast bread. Spread cheese evenly on bread.
2. Combine all veggies in a bowl. Add a splash of vinegar and oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper and chives.
3. Top toast and cheese with veggie mixture and spread evenly.