Health and Nutrition meet Ultimate Comfort
Makes 1 serving
- 1/4 cup steel cut oats
- 1/8 cup dried fruit (raisins, cranberries, pineapple, dates, mango etc.)
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped walnuts
- 2 teaspoons flax (if you don't normally eat flax, you may want to start with 1 tsp or less)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
1. Soak 1/4 cup steel cut oats in 3/4 cup water overnight.
2. Add fruit, walnuts, flax, cinnamon and ginger to bowl and stir.
3. Microwave for about a minute and a half. Stir.
4. Microwave for another minute and a half. Stir.
5. Add milk if desired. Enjoy.