Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Meme

Paulawy of 52 Recipes has tagged me to participate in a meme. I've never done this before, but here goes....

The Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Six Random Things About Me:
1. At one time, I had a representative of every major animal group: fish (beta), mammal (cat), amphibian (salamander), reptile (gecko), and bird (parakeet). Now I'm down to only cats, and no, they didn't eat everything else...but it was interesting finding places for everybody.

2. I love peanut butter...on bread, in pancakes or straight out of the jar.

3. Speaking of pancakes....I eat them most Saturdays and I am constantly playing with my ingredient list. I love Swedish pancakes with lingonberries when I have them.

4. I love Target. I could shop there everyday.

5. One of my favorite authors is J.R.R. Tolkien. I love The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings Trilogy. Butterbur is named after a character in Tolkien's stories.

6. I enjoy listening to the band "Cake".

Here are the bloggers I have tagged:

Jade of (cup)caketastrophe!

Ruth of Adventures in Amateur Baking and Cooking

Heather B of Randomosity and the Girl

MacDuff of Jon and MacDuff in Boston

Susie Homemaker of She's Becoming DoughMessTic

LikeSprinkles of Like Sprinkles on a Cupcake

1 comment:

Susie Homemaker said...

mean mean mean. my post is up!!