Saturday, June 7, 2008

Juniper Eats Spaghetti

Now, most of you are reading this post with the mental picture of a little white cat enjoying some "fully cooked" pasta in a bowl. This in itself would be an image, as spaghetti can be very unwieldy for a cat to eat, especially for a cat like Juniper who has no patience for anything. However, I'm here to tell you that the spaghetti that Juniper consumed was not cooked....it was the dry form. Yesterday I made some Lime Chicken with Spaghetti (which was wonderful by the way), and evidently a piece of dry spaghetti fell on the floor when I was working. I was amazed this morning when I heard a crunching sound, and found Juniper on the floor with a long strand of dry spaghetti. She had to work for it, but there is no Spaghetti left. Obviously, I need to feed her more...yours humbly, Butterbur.

No comments: