Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes

1 large tomato
salt and pepper
1/2 cup ricotta cheese
flat-leaf parsley, chopped
1 garlic clove, chopped
green onion, chopped
1/8 cup + 2 teaspoons Parmesan cheese
1 egg white

Cut the tomato in half and scoop out the insides using a melon-ball scoop. Season the insides of the tomatoes with salt and pepper. Mix the rest of the ingredients together well and divide between the tomato cups. Bake in a preheated oven (450 degrees) for 20 minutes, or until tops are golden.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow. I'm doing a vegan cleanse right now and your tomatoes are really making me rethink this whole thing! haha! Welcome to TWD!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the welcome teanna! I'm so excited to be apart of the TWD group! :)

Pamela said...

These tomatoes look so TEMPTING!! I'm new to TWD, too and I'm finally finding some time to check out some other blogs. See you there! :)